Look, I understand how it feels to compare your own photographs with what we see in magazines, books, and online forums.
As a beginner, it’s not only frustrating but can get depressing, wondering “how was that shot taken?”… thinking “it’s probably because they have a better camera than me”… or “I’ll take photos that good, eventually”.
Like you, I didn’t know the secrets. I couldn’t afford expensive cameras or classes. But I wanted to take good photos TODAY, not “someday”…
Are These Questions And Concerns Stopping You From Becoming A Better Photographer?
- Do you own a DSLR camera but take mediocre photographs – a sign that you lack the skill and confidence to get the best results?
- Have you thought about upgrading your equipment, believing that will improve your photos?
- Are you lost when it comes to exposure, aperture, ISO/ASA, depth of field, lighting, lenses, filters, post-production and other difficult concepts?
- Do you still have questions or feel overwhelmed after reading blogs, forums, books, and tutorials?
- Have you thought about taking photography classes – but want to save time and money?
- Do you think you’re not ready to be a professional – a mindset that you must overcome to succeed, get recognized, and sell your own photos?